Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Going forward


I really have to get going and hence will keep it short. Today also marks the first year of getting my admit in CMU. That is sort of all the birthday gifts (wrapped in one brief email) that I could have hoped for as a kid. It is a fitting tribute to this occasion that I have a test tomorrow and I ended up studying.

In the immortal words of Ron Swanson, birthdays were invented by Hallmark to sell cards. I concur. For most people, birthday is a time to stop, introspect and make an assessment. For someone who wanders about introspecting all the time and procrastinating everything worth assessing, birthday is one more day I expect the world to go out of its way and pamper me. Up until now, it has happened only once.


Yes, my days are along the lines of looking under rocks in the creek. And of course, I am happy doing that.




The title is a bad pun on my birthday - March Fourth. It sounds like an order - March forth. Right Ho!

No comments: